Tender Notice for provision of degree folders
Fatima Jinnah Women University (FJWU) invites sealed bids from well established and sound parties for provision of Degree Folders for its upcoming Convocation.
Terms & Conditions
- Firms should be registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax Department.
- The prices should be quoted in Pak Rupees. The GST to be indicated separately where applicable.
- The prices quoted should be valid for 60 days and extendable to another 30 days.
- The University may reject all bids or proposals at any time prior to the acceptance of a bid or proposal. The University shall upon request communicate to any supplier or contractor who submitted a bid or proposal, the grounds for its rejection of all bids or proposals, but is not required to justify those grounds.
- Five (05) percent of the estimated cost of the Degree Folders must be enclosed with the bid as earnest money (refundable to the unsuccessful bidders) in favour of Treasurer, Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall, Rawalpindi. Bid(s) without earnest money will not be considered. The earnest money should be in the form of Bank Draft/Pay Order. No Crossed-Cheque/Security Deposit Slips/ any other instrument other than Bank Draft/ Pay Order will be accepted.
- The bid should be filled in the PROFORMA attached with the tender documents. Incomplete proforma/ bid will not be considered.
- Detailed Terms & Conditions/ Tender documents can be obtained from the office of the undersigned immediately after uploading/ publication of the Tender during office hours (0800 hrs to 1600 hrs) except Saturdays and Sundays on provision of Bank Draft/ Pay Order of Rs. 500/- in the name of Treasurer, FJWU. No cash payment will be acceptable.
Interested parties may drop their bids in the Tender Box placed in the office of the undersigned between 0800 hours to 1100 hours on 1st March 2017. The bids will be opened on the same day at 1130 hours. No bid will be received after 1100 hours.
Chair Purchase Committee
Fatima Jinnah Women University, The Mall Rawalpindi
Telephone: 051-9292900 (Ext: 111)