International Journal Publications:
- N. Muhammad, N. Bibi, Z. Mehmood and D.G. Kim , “Blind Data Hiding Technique Using the Fresnelet Transform”, SpringerPlus 4(1) · December 2015 DOI: 10.1186/s40064-015-1534-1
- N. Bibi, A. Kleerekoper, B.Cheetham, N.Filer, “Equation-Method with enhanced strategies for reducing the bit-errors caused by clipping distortion in OFDM signals”, International Journal of Simulation Systems Science and Technology 08/2014; Volume 15(Number 4).
- N. Muhammad, N. Bibi , “Digital image watermarking using partial pivoting lower and upper triangular decomposition into the wavelet domain”, IET Image Processing (Impact Factor: 0.75). 06/2015; 9(9). DOI: 10.1049/iet-ipr.2014.0395.
- M. Nazeer, N. Bibi, Y.M.Malik, D.G. Kim, “A Fresnelet-Based Encryption of Medical Images using Arnold Transform”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, Vol. 4, No.3, Feb 2013
Peer Reviewed Conference publications/Posters
- N. Bibi, B.Cheetham, “Inverted wrap-around (IWRAP) limiting to reduce high PAPR of OFDM signals”, International Congress of Women Mathematicians, Seoul, South Korea, August 2014.
- N. Bibi, N. Muhammad, B.Cheetham, “OFDM clipping distortion compensation using Hybrid ARQ”, International Congress of Mathematicians, Seoul, South Korea, August 2014.
- N. Bibi, “OFDM clipping distortion compensation using the Equation-Method”, presented in ACM womENcourage Europe symposium, March 2014.
- N. Bibi, A. Kleerekoper, B.Cheetham, “Equation-Method for reducing the bit-errors caused by clipping distortion in OFDM signals”, 7th European Modelling Symposium on Mathematical Modelling and Computer Simulation, November 2013.
- N.Bibi and B. Cheetham, “Clipping noise mitigating iterative receivers for OFDM”, 3rd IEEE International Conference on Networked Embedded Systems for Every Application (NESEA), pp. 1-5, 13-14 Dec. 2012
- S. H. Khayal, A. Khan, N. Bibi, T. Ashraf, “Analysis of Password Login Phishing Based Protocols for Security Improvements”, International Conference on Emerging Technologies, 2009.