DATES TO REMEMBER
- Admission is granted on Merit only.
- 1st Merit List to each Program is displayed as per advertised schedule, comprising names of candidates who are at the top of the list.
- 2nd and 3rd merit lists are displayed subject to the availability of seats.
- Classes will commence from the 9 Sep 2013.
- A Masters/ MPhil/ equivalent degree in the related field with minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.75 out of 5.0 or First Division in annual system. The percentage will be valid only if the CGPA is not mentioned in the degree/ transcript.
- 18 years of education.
- GRE Subject International (score > 60 percentile) or GAT Subject by NTS (score > 60 %) or local GRE subject type test (Score>70 %) conducted by NUST (as applicable) is required.??